Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fruit Popsicles!

This weekend I had a nice big breakfast with my family. After we were done eating, we had a small amount of leftover fruit salad. My Mom noticed that I had a plastic popsicle mold on top of the refrigerator and thought it was a good idea to blend up the rest of the fruit salad into popsicles. Great idea, right? read more on Health Food

The leftover fruit salad had apples, oranges, banana, and raspberries in it. I put it in my blender and added some frozen strawberries and blackberries, organic vanilla yogurt, goji berries, and orange juice.
It made four popsicles with some leftover to save for a breakfast smoothie tomorrow morning. Check ‘em out friends! read more on Health Food




Cheers, and I hope you had a great weekend! read more on Health Food

No comments:

Post a Comment